Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 03-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #16
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You're kidding, I hope? "Fatherland" is a wonderful book - well worth reading!
I'm sure it is - it's on my "to read" list. But if you saw someone reading a book called "Fatherland" with a great big swaztika on the front, without knowing anything about the book... people are going to jump to conclusions.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #17
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
The idea of sitting on a plane reading http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fatherland-R...5113244&sr=1-3 with everybody else looking on thinking "Nazi nutter!" doesn't appeal.
Ah, but they make covers for pbooks for just that reason! Available from many sources and this cool cover comes with its own light.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #18
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I have been reading all my life and as long as my eyesight allows for it I will carry on reading. Having Sony Reader almost didn't change the habbit. The only difference is that I started to read a bit more because Sony Reader is a lot more portable than conventional books and I can take it with me anywhere. So, I would say Sony Reader has increased the raw amount of how much I read by 15-20%.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote