Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

Device: Newest KF 10, iPad, iPad Mini
BRAND-NEW NEVER USED Kobo Aura HD and leather case for sale

Kobo Aura HD and leather case for sale

BRAND-NEW NEVER USED Kobo Aura HD (replacement from Kobo) for sale. Comes with zippered black leather case from Kobo. Reader is $170 new, case is $40 new, so you'd have to lay out $210 plus tax...buy from me for $160 shipped for both! As you can see from the pictures below, this has arrived and is waiting for you to buy it as we speak!

SOLD! Thank you

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-13-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Major General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
Major General
Zealot
Major General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmosMajor General has become one with the cosmos

I think the price is pretty reasonable, but I am able to be SLIGHTLY flexible if necessary.
Advert
Old 11-02-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Pictures?
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:28 AM   #4
Major General
Zealot

Will post pictures as soon as I receive the unit from Kobo--Canada Post tracking says Monday or possibly Tuesday.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #5
Major General
Zealot

Item left Illinois early this morning--assuming I'll have it tomorrow afternoon when my mail is delivered. Pics will be up immediately following .
Advert
Old 11-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #6
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can I register this in my name or will it be registered in your name? What happens with the warranty? Is it transferable to me?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
Major General
Zealot

It's a BRAND-new Kobo--they specifically said they were sending a new one and NOT a refurb, so it won't be registered.

As to transferring the warranty, I was reading it at http://download.kobobooks.com/magent...ranty_caus.pdf
and I don't see anything that says you CAN'T.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #8
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Okay sorry. Never mind
Old 11-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #9
Major General
Zealot

Aura HD arrived from Kobo today. Here's the pictures that were requested--if you want any others, just ask.

Will take better-sized pictures first thing in morning--I uploaded to FB and they're coming out too big on here. If you want PM me and I'll email you the original pictures that got taken down.

Last edited by Major General; 11-06-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #10
Major General
Zealot

Finally figured it out! Sorry. If you want more pics LMK.

Last edited by Major General; 11-07-2013 at 07:28 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
Major General
Zealot

Price drop to $160 shipped!
Old 11-09-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major General View Post
Kobo Aura HD and leather case for sale

BRAND-NEW NEVER USED Kobo Aura HD (replacement from Kobo) for sale. Comes with zippered black leather case from Kobo. Reader is $170 new, case is $40 new, so you'd have to lay out $210 plus tax...buy from me for $160 shipped for both! As you can see from the pictures below, this has arrived and is waiting for you to buy it as we speak!
i offer you $22 as it is second hand date,no warranty, and you have to keep charging that battery because it is not e-ink.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #13
Major General
Zealot

It's a brand new device straight from Kobo and it IS e-ink. You are wrong.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
i offer you $22 as it is second hand date,no warranty, and you have to keep charging that battery because it is not e-ink.

Moderator Notice

vugtitan, the OP was very clear about this unit. Do not post any more personal attacks. You can consider this an Official Warning.

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #15
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I found Vugtitan's post quite uncalled for - OP's details were very detailed and up-front on the points raised.
Seems a very reasonable deal to me.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote