Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
ASCrabill
ASCrabill began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Society: Proof

Hey my name is Aaron and I am not any good at all when it comes to promoting myself or my work so please bear with me. I've been trying for the last year to publish my novel The Society: Proof, and have been nothing but frustrated by the experience, trying to get an agent wondering if I should try to contact publishers on my own, and wondering why hasn't the internet created a means to make publishing your work easier and destroy the insane tapestry of hurdles and closed doors that you have to get through just to have some one look at your work. Then I discovered Smash Words and a whole new world opened up.

While I got plenty of agents to tell me they liked my work I didn't find any that wanted to put any effort into selling it. So...here I am. I hope you're still with me. I promise that ponderous run on sentence above is not indicative of what you'll read in The Society.

You're all smart people, and you know what you like. If you like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Smallville or Supernatural this book will probably be right up your alley. Here's the quick description and you're humbly invited to follow the link below to my Smash Words page where you can check out even more. Thanks for your time and if you check it out I think you'll like it. Thanks.

Ghost hunting has gone from a hobby to a matter of life and death for three high school students. Whether it's the ghosts themselves, a demon possessed high school bully or a shadowy conspiracy trying to steal their work, The Society must be ready to face not only great threats but a the fact that everything they have been looking for may finally be staring them right in the face...proof.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/40572
ASCrabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote