Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
encyber
Author
encyber began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Post Free ebook

Hi everyone,
My name is Dana Donovan. I am new to Mobileread. As a thanks for having me, I want to offer everyone here a free ebook. It's the first in my paranormal detective mysteries called "THE WITCH'S LADDER". You can get it at Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5845 using this promo code WP54E good till 02/11/11
Please stop by my web site, too, where there is always something in the works.
www.danadonovan.com

Last edited by encyber; 01-20-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: typo
encyber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to mobileread ....

Please visit the Author / Writer forums - links on the main forum page ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free ebook, mystery, paranormal, suspense