Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-25-2023, 08:03 PM   #1
disharmonicDeity
disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.disharmonicDeity ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite select, kindle voyage
Magazine organization SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Okay gang, I need ideas!

I’m a longtime spec fic magazine subscriber and my kindle library is getting out of hand. There’s a few I subscribe to outside of Amazon but the magazine organization feature has kept me getting any of them that are available that way from Amazon, but it’s going away in September and I’m at a loss as to what to do now? I mean, obviously move to Weightless, but I think I need to do something other than have them auto-mailed using send to kindle because the thought of 300+ loose magazine issues in my docs folder, unsorted, with no covers gives me hives.

I use calibre to sideload kfx files already— is there some way of using calibre to make files my kindle will treat as a magazine?

I have a PW and a voyage, and would prefer a solution that works across both, but I know that’s a big ask, so if you’ve got some bespoke firmware for the voyage that solves all my problems but makes it so I can’t borrow from Overdrive any more I’m honestly all ears.

Anybody got a brilliant magazine organization scheme that they’d like to share? I’m at a loss for ideas!
disharmonicDeity is offline   Reply With Quote