Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
coricam
Zealot
coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 und PRS-T2
Hallihallo!

Hallo, ich heisse Corina und bin aus Deutschland. Ich habe seit August einen Sony Reader. Ich habe vorher schon viel gelesen, aber seit ich den Reader habe, lese ich noch mehr, obwohl mir jetzt langsam die Bücher ausgehen. Es gibt leider noch nicht alle Bücher, die mir gefallen in Ebooks (Regionalkrimis, Humor usw.). Eigentlich lese ich ja alles, was mir so unter die Finger kommt. Ich wünsche allen Gleichgesinnten viel Spass beim Lesen! Tschüss
coricam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Corina and welcome to MobileRead. If my (not so good) German is correct, I understand you have had a Sony 505 since August and really like it although you haven't been able to find all the type books you like in eBook format. And I gather you love to read. If so, you are among friends here. Also, be sure and check out our German language section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159

Corina Hallo und herzlich willkommen auf MobileRead. Wenn meine (nicht so gut) Deutsch ist richtig, ich verstehe Sie hatten einen wirklich Sony 505 seit August und wie sie, obwohl Sie nicht in der Lage gewesen, alle die Art Bücher, die Sie wie im eBook-Format. Und ich vermute, Sie lieben es zu lesen. Wenn ja, sind Sie hier unter Freunden. Stellen Sie auch sicher und sehen Sie sich unsere deutschen Sprachsektion
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by coricam View Post
Hallo, ich heisse Corina und bin aus Deutschland. Ich habe seit August einen Sony Reader. Ich habe vorher schon viel gelesen, aber seit ich den Reader habe, lese ich noch mehr, obwohl mir jetzt langsam die Bücher ausgehen. Es gibt leider noch nicht alle Bücher, die mir gefallen in Ebooks (Regionalkrimis, Humor usw.). Eigentlich lese ich ja alles, was mir so unter die Finger kommt. Ich wünsche allen Gleichgesinnten viel Spass beim Lesen! Tschüss
Hallo Corina, herzlich willkommen bei MobileRead und Glückwunsch zum Sony
Ja, der deutschsprachige Lesestoff ist leider noch etwas dünn gesät, es tut sich aber mittlerweile doch einiges. Besuch uns doch auch mal im deutschsprachigen Forum. Da tummeln sich viele Lesegerätebesitzer aus Deutschland, Österreich, der Schweiz und Luxemburg: Link
Wir haben auch jede Menge deutschsprachiger Bücher hier, die von unseren Usern erstellt wurden und kostenlos runtergeladen werden können. Eine Übersicht mit Downloadmöglichkeit findest Du hier: Link.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	multi hello.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	39722 coricam, and welcome to the forum.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
coricam
Zealot
coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.coricam has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 und PRS-T2
Hallo and thank you all so much for your kind welcome to me. I'm sorry but I read afterward, that it's better to send the introducing message in english. So again, for all the comunity:
I am Corina from Germany and I love reading. Since August I've got the Sony Reader PRS 505 and I love it and I'm reading more then ever, I don't know how it happens
Thank all of you for the helpful links. I hope my school english is not too bad, so I can talk with everybody in the Forum and not only in the German one.
coricam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Corina, your English is much better than my German. I used to live in Stuttgart and Berlin and one thing I learned about speaking German is that, the more German beer you drink the better you can speak German. Can't think why.

Corina, Ihr Englisch ist viel besser als mein Deutsch. Früher habe ich in Stuttgart und Berlin und eins zu leben lernte ich Deutsch zu sprechen ist, dass, je mehr deutsches Bier trinken Sie desto besser können Sie sprechen Deutsch. Kann mir nicht vorstellen, warum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Your English is much better than my German, please don't worry about it! Welcome to MobileRead!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
polyfragmentiert
Groupie
polyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshespolyfragmentiert can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: SONY PRS-T1, bald tolino vision 3 HD
Hi Corina,

auch herzlich willkommen von mir! Ich bin auch neu und kann bisher nur Gutes über das Forum berichten.

Viel Spaß hier!
polyfragmentiert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
Mobile Mason
Resident Anglophile
Mobile Mason has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mobile Mason has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mobile Mason has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mobile Mason has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mobile Mason has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2
"Ich bin uberkraut" is the only German I know
Welcome to the forums, hope you'll enjoy your stay :P
Mobile Mason is offline   Reply With Quote