Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

View Poll Results: What model iPad do you plan on purchasing?
16G, WiFi, NO 3g - $499 19 22.09%
32G, WiFi, NO 3g - $599 7 8.14%
64G, WiFi, NO 3g - $699 12 13.95%
16G, WiFi, 3g - $629 2 2.33%
32G, WiFi, 3g - $729 6 6.98%
64G, WiFi, 3g - $829 8 9.30%
I can't decide 4 4.65%
I am waiting for the iPad v2.0 7 8.14%
I don't plan on buying one, I just want to see the results 21 24.42%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #46
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILen(e View Post
I really doubt it.

As a portable device, it wouldn't even make a lot of sense to add an external hard drive, except when using a docking station.
I meant I wish I could plug a hard drive in, once in a while to access data without going outside my network. Or maybe I could just add a server to my network.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #47
bilalamjad3
bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bilalamjad3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
64G, WiFi, NO 3g
is better i pod for me.
bilalamjad3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
choose, decision, ipad, model