Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
App of the Day

Bejeweled 2 it todays free app. org. $2.99

For those that are interested

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...8&ref=mas_faad
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I download these free apps every day for my Nook Color. Some I use, some I don't. Most are compatible, some are not.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I downloaded. It is GREAT! All of these games apps look amazing on the Fire.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I downloaded. It is GREAT! All of these games apps look amazing on the Fire.
As soon as I tried Angry Birds on my Color, I quit playing games on my iPod.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:31 AM   #5
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I would really like to take advantage of some of these apps but the Fire is a gift for someone else, I don't want to order them on his account because that would give away the surprise.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #6
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How do I get the fire to show up as a device that I can buy apps for, only my Samsung devices show up? Would I have to activate the Fire or something?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
How do I get the fire to show up as a device that I can buy apps for, only my Samsung devices show up? Would I have to activate the Fire or something?
Register it on your account. Then all compatible apps in your account can be downloaded to the Fire. Then when it's time to gift it, deregister it. All apps loaded will go with it. But I don't think those apps will transfer to the new account. Not sure how that would affect upgrades.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie

Thanks, it is registered to my account but it is not showing up as a device. I hope I will not have to open it just to get it be seen in the app store.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Thanks, it is registered to my account but it is not showing up as a device. I hope I will not have to open it just to get it be seen in the app store.
In order to get those apps onto the Fire, you'll have to open it, set it up, and download the apps directly from the device.

Quote:
Where's my app?

Open the Amazon Appstore for Android on your device to download and install your app.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #10
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie

Thanks that is what the Amazon rep told me, guess that gives me an excuse to open the box. I am going to get his login info so I can buy him some of these free apps before Christmas. Thanks guys for your help.

Nyn
Old 11-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckywc View Post
Bejeweled 2 it todays free app. org. $2.99

For those that are interested

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...8&ref=mas_faad
This is one I had been waiting for! I have a feeling for rest of the week the giveaways are going to be good ones.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Thanks that is what the Amazon rep told me, guess that gives me an excuse to open the box. I am going to get his login info so I can buy him some of these free apps before Christmas. Thanks guys for your help.

Nyn
You're welcome; and happy shopping
Old 11-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #13
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is one I had been waiting for! I have a feeling for rest of the week the giveaways are going to be good ones.

That's what I thought too, which is why I am trying to buy some so that when I give it to my husband he will have some good ones on. Now trying to figure out how to get him to give me his login info so I can register it to him without him knowing what I am doing.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
That's what I thought too, which is why I am trying to buy some so that when I give it to my husband he will have some good ones on. Now trying to figure out how to get him to give me his login info so I can register it to him without him knowing what I am doing.
Tell him you have a discount offer you want to use twice but it's per account and you need his log in info.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #15
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Tell him you have a discount offer you want to use twice but it's per account and you need his log in info.
When my wife uses that type of strategy on me, it always works. When I try it she is always suspicious. You tell me that men and women don't think differently and I say "bah humbug"(Xmas is near ).

To the purpose of this post: I tried to get the game on a 2.2, 2.3.1 and a 3.2 Anroid tablets. All were incompatible. Must be a Fire sale only.

Regards - John

P.S. UPS says my Arnova 8 G2 will arrive tomorrow. Will probably post a "first impression" Friday on the Forum where the Mantano thread resides.

Interesting link:

http://arnovatech.com/products/g2/ar...try=us&lang=en
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote