Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
catherine quirk
catherine quirk began at the beginning.

Device: None as yet
Sony pocket

I am really thrilled with my new Sony Pocket e-reader - it is so user-friendly. BUT I am not really very happy with the limited number of book titles available in the UK ..... any number of classics available which I enjoy but not as a regular diet. Contemporary fiction seems very thin on the ground. Any suggestions gratefully received. Cath
catherine quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hi Catherine, welcome to MobileRead. Have you already checked out the list of eBook dealers and publishers in the WIKI?
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert