Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-07-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
JiMiTHiNG
JiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Wifi
Adding new books removes the I'm reading list..

I have the kobo wifi. I've got it mostly tweaked to a point I really like it. There is only one 'bug' left I can't seem to get worked out. I side load my epubs with calibre...whenever I add new books to my kobo the books that I'm reading drop off my I'm reading list. I can get them out of the book library again and the actual bookmark is not dropped..so I can live with this. However it would be handy if there was someway I could get it to keep them there when adding new books.
JiMiTHiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
I believe this has something to do with the settings in Calibre.

Look in "Preferences - Sending Books to Devices"

There is a dropdown called "Metadata Management"

This behavior occurs when "Automatic Management" is selected I believe.

I don't remember the particulars though. Check the Calibre Forums for more information.

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
JiMiTHiNG
JiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJiMiTHiNG has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Wifi
Thank you!!!!

That fixed it. It was a minor annoying thing but I am so happy to have it fixed up.. Really thank you so much for taking a moment to help me out!
JiMiTHiNG is offline   Reply With Quote