Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-03-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
typex1
typex1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
maintain highlights on sideloadded books on kindle fire hd 8.9 -

Hello all,

I have a huge collection of mobi books which I read, highlight and do notes. I found that coping the .mobi files from kindle is not copying the annotations. This is frustrating for me, i came to kindle asumming that this can be done easyly in kindle, previously i used ipad - ibooks.

do anyone know how to maintain the annotations on kindle sided loadded books....i want those annotations forever with me, irrespective of device.....

thanks for you time.
typex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Edit: Sorry, my solution isn't relevant to tablets.

Last edited by spellbanisher; 08-09-2013 at 08:35 PM.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert