Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-10-2007, 04:14 AM   #1
King Mook Mook
King Mook Mook began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 International
iLiad in Australia

Hi

I live in Australia and am considering to buy an iRex iLiad and I was wondering whether anyone knows if it would work in Australia because when I send emails to iRex it seems they are never going to reply. If anyone could help that would be great!

King Mook Mook
King Mook Mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:24 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mook Mook View Post
Hi

I live in Australia and am considering to buy an iRex iLiad and I was wondering whether anyone knows if it would work in Australia because when I send emails to iRex it seems they are never going to reply. If anyone could help that would be great!

King Mook Mook
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: ...

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KING MOOK MOOK (Is this like a Monkey God thing, 'cause, you know, I'm really into apes and monkeys and especially gibbons and would like to subscribe to your newsletter...)

Alas, you are not asking the right question. The question you seek is here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16357

and, sort of here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16550

and a little bit here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16875

though the first link is the money thread.

The true answer to What? Where? and When? is...

Iliad, Dymocks, and 12th of never the way they're going.

Follow the thread down the rabbit hole and see how far it goes....

Cheers,
Marc (I took both pills)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2007, 07:17 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
@montsnmags

You were supposed to take one pill, not the whole damn bottle.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:57 PM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
@montsnmags

You were supposed to take one pill, not the whole damn bottle.
Hey, if one gives me some truth, surely the whole bottle gives me omniscience.

All monkey-deities must kneel before me. ALL HAIL ME!

Anyway, why would I take advice from you, Nate? According to your sig' you're less than a month old. But wait..."from the mouths of babes..."...hmm, better take another bottle of pills. I wonder what these green ones do.....

Bottoms up,
For I am Legion, and we vote!

PS. Still no word from Dymocks on the Iliad. It's turning into a a very dull Odyssey.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote