Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Choosing the right font for PRS-300

I am not entirely happy with the font sizes offered as a default in the PRS-300 and am keen to experiment with Calibre's conversions to create a better ePUB, so that the font size is more suitable to my reading comfort.

Small font is too small and medium is a tad large.

What would be the best font size to sit somewhere between?

Cheers and thanks
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Small font is too small and medium is a tad large.

What would be the best font size to sit somewhere between?
Font size is a very subjective thing. I attached my font settings under Preferences - Conversion - Look & Feel. These settings work for my older eyes as I try to avoid reading glasses. You can read more about these settings in the manual.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	look-n-feel.png
Views:	270
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	56086  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert