Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 05:22 AM   #286
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Casper
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:00 AM   #287
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
So what are we saying? "Knuddel" is like, German for Casper?

Knuddel the Friendly Ghost...

Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2010, 11:05 AM   #288
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
meromana, I love you: you are asking all the question everybody wonders about but never dared ask
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Remember, meromana. THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS. (Without stupid people to ask them)
Glad to be of service to my community .

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #289
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
meromana, I love you: you are asking all the question everybody wonders about but never dared ask

Let me know if you find out about the weird jumping white guy
hehehe. you are in luck, because i *always* dare to ask. knuddel is a german word, it means something like cuddle. so the weird jumping white guy is just running around waiting to give you a hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meromana View Post
So what are we saying? "Knuddel" is like, German for Casper?

Knuddel the Friendly Ghost...

Maria
well, he is definitely friendly !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #290
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
knuddle. is a dumpling, an happy jumping dumpling

Last edited by beppe; 08-25-2010 at 06:12 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2010, 12:31 AM   #291
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Do you sing, too - or is "Voice" just the title of your novel ?
Well, I do sing but not great. The Voice just happens to be the name of the book, no relation to singing.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #292
Tony Szmuk
Connoisseur
Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony Szmuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ,,,
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I'm talking about your primary source of income, not the profession you dream about.
I've just been laid off a couple of weeks ago , so I'll stick with my dream job, publisher, art & technical director at BeWrite Books for a while.
Tony Szmuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:42 AM   #293
Druid_Elf
Zealot
Druid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Quote:
I've just been laid off a couple of weeks ago , so I'll stick with my dream job, publisher, art & technical director at BeWrite Books for a while.
Damn, I hope your find your dream job quickly. What was your previous job if I can be that inquisitive ?
Druid_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #294
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Tony can fill you in on his impressive past, Druid. Although I know a lot because we've been pals for many years, that's not my bailiwick.

But I hope we can find a way to keep him full time. He's expert, artistic, dynamic, creative, great fun, a wonderful pal to everyone on the team and to our authors and the folks we deal with in retail, print, etc -- it's impossible to even begin to describe what an asset he is to this wee publishing house.

He's saved our hides and my sanity. Take it from me ... Tony is one of The Rare.

Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote