Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #46
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
I am running stock ROM on my HD+ and I'd like to know if there is a way to add a "Home" soft key to the navigation bar (as in CyanogenMod's or in standard Android's navigation bars)?
The Nook button is essentially a hard home key. The only thing I know of is Button Savior, but it may require you to be rooted.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #47
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
I realize this thread is some months old, but I just wanted to mention that I have found some apps that add a Home Button function to the notification area. One I am using is called Home Button Shortcut by TEAMBRO.
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2014, 01:47 PM   #48
bristolmrd
bristolmrd began at the beginning.

Device: nook hd+
i agree with jersysman about sd card slot . i bought the hd+ because of price and the sd card slot . probably will never use available space but use sd slot for movies when on a plane .
mike
bristolmrd is offline   Reply With Quote