Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2012, 03:33 AM   #1
SMARTY
SMARTY began at the beginning.

Device: kobe
Question Kobo in Asia yet!?

Hi every one new guy on the block (virgin not purchased as yet)
I am asking if any one knows if you can buy the Kobo touch in Thailand??
also any one have any experience of owning a Kobo and if you can download titles OK in Thailand?
Maybe silly questions so bear with me all comment appreciated
SMARTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:56 AM   #2
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Sorry, I can't help you about availability in Thailand, but welcome to Mobile Read!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
It appears that you could have it shipped to you, see this link for a Hong Kong bookstore that ships to Asian countries:
http://www.swindonbooks.com/kobo_shipping.asp
If you are going to read in English, Kobo ebooks are available to you; Kobo, unlike Kindle, makes its' products available pretty much worldwide...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
SMARTY
SMARTY began at the beginning.

Device: kobe
Thumbs up Kobo thailand

Thanks for the welcomes and thanks to you Chantal ordered from Hong kong (Swinton) more expensive than the UK but not going there and WH Smith wont deliver so should be up and running soon:
SMARTY is offline   Reply With Quote