Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 10:21 AM   #16
klbrady
klbrady began at the beginning.

Device: none
The Bum Magnet is Back on Kindle, Nook, and IPad!! (Kindle Giveaway Starts Tomorrow!)

Originally self-published, The Bum Magnet will be re-released by Simon & Schuster Tomorrow (29 March)!!

To commemorate the occasion, I'm hosting my 2nd Annual Kindle 3G Giveaway! Plus, you get a $25 Kindle gift card to start your book collection!

Last year, a member of our armed forces serving overseas won the contest. Who will win this year?

30 Days, 30 Chances to Win!

Correctly answer one (1) of 30 questions within the 30 days to enter.

Email answer to KindleGiveAway@authorklbrady.com.

The more questions you answer, the better your chances to win.

One entry per day, per person.

Prize worth $214.

Drawing Held on April 30th!!

Questions will be posted daily on Twitter @KarlaB27 -- and--

My facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/KL-Brady/135800625752

Good Luck to All Who Enter!!
klbrady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chick lit, chick lit-, fiction, humor, k. l. brady, kindle giveaway, review, romantic comedy, the bum magnet, women's fiction, women's lit