Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
kuklachica
Enthusiast
kuklachica began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G/WiFi
FS: Leather Kindle 3 (Keyboard) Cover (hand-tooled Celtic design)

I recently updated to a Kindle Touch and am not able to use this cover any more. I love it so much, but hate to see it sitting around with no one to enjoy it on a daily basis. I purchased it from hmcurriers on etsy, and had it custom tooled with this Celtic design. It is a beautiful burgundy leather. It comes from a smoke free and kid free home and was used for about 1 hour a day, for the past 6 months or so. No major scratches other than to be expected of typical daily use of leather.

Asking $65 OBRO shipped in the US.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert