Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
GUI for the iLiad

Hi!

I wanted to start programing for the iLiad. My main concern is to exchanging the contentlister. Now i will have to dig my way through c++ and gtk i guess.

Can anyone point me to good tutorials on those subjects. Somthing that will help me to get started using gtk? I have no knowlegde of c or c++ at all, so a good tutorial here might help. I am soo confused about all the *s in the code

Thanks for your help.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:29 PM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
* are called pointers in C, it's pretty much the toughest part to learn when you start doing C.

GTK is pretty easy though, not much to learn, a sample code and the API are more than enough. Most of the time, you understand what the code is meant for when you read GTK code.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert