Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
mdibella
Groupie
mdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheesemdibella can extract oil from cheese

Device: Infinite Kindles, Occasional Sony's
K3 - oh Yeah!! This is nice

I just really love the new form factor of the Kindle. I got the graphite one...and since they made the keyboard and edges smaller, it now looks like what it IS...an EBook reader. It is the screen that stands out on the device, instead of it looking like a device with a keyboard, some buttons, and yeah there's a screen on it too.

Lordy, Lordy, it's a PITA moving my ebooks again. I've got almost 80 pages of ebooks in the 'manage my Kindle' area. Here I am selecting them one at a time and sending them to the new reader. Well what the heck, they give you room for 3500 books and then act surprised when you want to move your entire library onto it???

WOW, this is a nice reader...
mdibella is offline   Reply With Quote