Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #61
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Granted! But there's only room for books, with no space to walk between shelves.

I wish I had a big slice of cheesecake and a glass of cold milk.
Granted: The cheesecake it moldy, hot and putrid while the cold glass of milk is so spoiled you can't pour it out of the glass and attracts more flies than a politician!

My wish... see above.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #62
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel View Post
Granted, the bite on the back of your left leg stops itching... and 100 more appear all over your body, in the most inconvenient of places mind you, itch 100 times worse, and take 10 times longer to heal!

Ouch, now that's a little harsh! (Sorry!)

I wish the evil genie would wish for something and have it corrupt his wish-granting skill such that he/she could not be compelled to corrupt any more of MY wishes; your wishes, on the other hand... .
Granted - You can no longer wish for anything anymore...

I wish for for a day on the beach in Hawaii...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #63
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted! But now you live in a 90 year old home with 105 windows, in Wisconsin and all the windows need to be replaced! (Wait, that's my nightmare!)

I wish I'd responded to Lazy Scot's wish before Dixie did.
You did, but now since you were so late in responding he actually got what he wished for without any bad side effects... and you get the house that Dixie granted him!

(I think we're caught up now!) My wish... two up

Er.. uh.. I wish.. I wish... I wish.... awe heckwithit, I'm off to bed! Night all!

Last edited by Azayzel; 09-15-2008 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Oops, no more wishes! Yikes!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #64
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Granted: it's night-time perpetually, for everyone. Spooky.

I wish something terrible would happen to me, something that if corrupted would actually turn out nice.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #65
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
granted - instead of being turned into a undesirable weed. You are a flower.

I wish I could write and spell better.
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2008, 01:10 PM   #66
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Granted: it's night-time perpetually, for everyone. Spooky.

I wish something terrible would happen to me, something that if corrupted would actually turn out nice.
Granted. That big rock you stumbled over and broke your leg on happens to be made of gold and is much bigger underground, sort of like a golden landlocked iceberg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioflyertoo View Post
granted - instead of being turned into a undesirable weed. You are a flower.

I wish I could write and spell better.
Granted. But now you are an addict who is Hooked on Phonics.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #67
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Granted: you can spell "better". BEE EEE TEE TEE EEE ARE.

I wish sarcasm and irony were marketable talents.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #68
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Granted: you can spell "better". BEE EEE TEE TEE EEE ARE.

I wish sarcasm and irony were marketable talents.
Granted - As you go broke from the stiff competition.

I wish I the Houston MR gang are recovering from the hurricane OK.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #69
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I wish I the Houston MR gang are recovering from the hurricane OK.
They are (I hope too) but now they have to catch up on ALLLLL the back posts here on MR.

I wish a shining knight would ride in and save me from all this.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #70
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
They are (I hope too) but now they have to catch up on ALLLLL the back posts here on MR.

I wish a shining knight would ride in and save me from all this.
Granted - But your avatar just skewered him, horse and all...

I wish for a keg of good beer and a lot of friends in the backyard....
Old 09-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #71
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
granted - but your friends drank it all before you got any.

I wish for a nicely cooked steak.
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #72
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

Quote:
I wish for a keg of good beer and a lot of friends in the backyard....
Granted: however, you're stuck in the Atlanta airport due to a canceled flight.

I wish I had a magic wallet that had a $20 bill every time I opened it.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #73
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Granted: however, you're stuck in the Atlanta airport due to a canceled flight.

I wish I had a magic wallet that had a $20 bill every time I opened it.
Granted - Everytime you open it, a $20 dollar bill (Confederate Money) appears. (Shouldn't have stuck me in Atlanta, heh, heh, heh)

I want a happy girlfriend...
Old 09-15-2008, 03:14 PM   #74
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Granted - Everytime you open it, a $20 dollar bill (Confederate Money) appears. (Shouldn't have stuck me in Atlanta, heh, heh, heh)

I want a happy girlfriend...
Granted. She's very happy with her new boyfriend. (Sorry, couldn't resist )

I also wish that the next time I'm stuck in ATL or CDG airports, that I'll have a nice juicy steak dinner.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #75
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I also wish that the next time I'm stuck in ATL or CDG airports, that I'll have a nice juicy steak dinner.[/COLOR]
Granted: mid-flight the dinner hits your lower intestine like a ton of bricks, and you're 6th in line for the lavatory.

I wish I could fly.

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness