Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 12-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
moyogi2
ereader apprentice guru
moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moyogi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony PRS-T1, Sony 300 (so far)
Tyler, William: Memoirs of Andersonville, 23 Dec 2013

I found this book in my own collection, and it isn't in Google books or anywhere else that I can find. Published in 1887. I am from Belvidere, Illinois, the town the author is from, and I collect local history. Please let me know if there are any problems - this is my first epub. I used Abbyy finereader to do the OCR, and Sigil to create the ebook.

sorry, I put this in the wrong place.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub memoirs of andersonville.epub (49.5 KB, 624 views)

Last edited by moyogi2; 12-23-2013 at 02:31 PM. Reason: put in wrong place
moyogi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Certainly this is in the Public Domain and therefore allowed here. I will move it for you to the appropriate place in our main collection which is where you should post eBook uploads.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2013, 06:59 AM   #3
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
You might want to look at Toxaris' Word add in which is on mobileread and free to download. It creates an epub directly using the Word file, if I understand it correctly.

http://toxaris.nl/?page_id=96

Thanks for adding this book to the library. I try to add history books myself and this book is a valuable edition to getting a complete picture of life during the Civil War.

Last edited by mrmikel; 12-26-2013 at 07:06 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote