Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-26-2007, 02:04 AM   #1
Tom Storer
Tom Storer began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hello from Paris

Hello, everyone. I'm not yet a reader of ebooks, and in fact I'm not at all sure I'll ever become one. My wife, on the other hand, desperately needs to become one. She works in publishing and her work involves reading manuscripts all the time. She rarely goes anywhere without heavy print-outs of manuscripts in her bag, and has been dreaming of an ebook reader for some time. But she has a busy schedule and has yet to hear about a real killer app in this field. I'm here to scout around and see if I can determine the optimum ebook reader for someone who just needs to load DOC and PDF files and read them quickly and easily. This forum looks like just the right place... I look forward to picking your brains!

- Tom Storer
Tom Storer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Iliad looks like the only choice for her... it's the only one that has screen big enough to make A4 PDFs readable and it has touchscreen so the PDFs can be scribbled on.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert