Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Entourage Edge with sleeve + motion digitizer pen - €350

Hi

If anyone is interested I'm selling my Entourage Edge, colour midnight blue.

--- Sold ---

Last edited by thinkpad; 05-21-2011 at 07:38 AM.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #2
telcz
telcz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello, are you still selling the Entourage? I´m currently looking for some e-reader that would be capable of adding higlights to my pdfs -- do you think the Entourage could be the proper thing? I live in Prague and pay with PayPal, so I would meet your conditions...
Thanks, Martin
telcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
entourage edge