Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
evanjacobs
Important Member
evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.evanjacobs can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Hello! I'm the creator of Kindlegraph.

Hi everyone. I just discovered Mobileread and I'm very impressed by the size and passion of the audience. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning about different ways that people are reading books on mobile devices.

I'm a software developer by trade and I recently built a service called Kindlegraph (http://www.kindlegraph.com) that allows authors to send personal inscriptions directly to the Kindles of their readers. I would love any feedback that you have about this service and I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to chatting with you!

Regards,
Evan Jacobs
evanjacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Evan and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:56 AM   #3
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Hey evanjacobs, welcome indeed to MR.

Terrific work - congratulations and continued success. I can totally see a demand for something cool like this.

Best of luck!
-les
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:20 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Evan. Kindlegraph sounds an exciting project. Luck and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inscription, kindle, kindlegraph, signature, software