Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-10-2011, 11:52 PM   #1
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
The best dictionary app for Android

I've been using a dictionary program called GoldenDict on my PC for a couple of years now. The author has just released a version for Android. While the program contains no dictionary, it supports a number of popular dictionary formats (there are literally thousands of dictionaries available in these formats; paid and free). Some of the formats are very easy to use (I keep my own dictionaries from the words that I come across and from glossaries that I find online).

For more info, see:
http://goldendict.mobi/
http://goldendict.org/forum/viewtopi...&t=1246&p=5508

P.S. I have no connection to the GD project or its author other than being a satisfied and very enthusiastic user.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote