Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-22-2008, 08:41 PM   #61
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Put lots of butter on the popcorn and you set, except the wine should be rose or white zifendel......
Erk ... too sweet. I'm a fan of the dry whites (I love a good sauvignon blanc).

I really am hungry. And tired. I really am hungry and tired. I'm going to log off ... make popcorn, dump a ton of butter on it ... grab a glass of wine and watch a movie, then read.

Done with painting for the day. I did as much as I feel like doing. And ... rats upon rats ... the handyman I was hoping to hire bailed on me. Argh.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #62
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Erk ... too sweet. I'm a fan of the dry whites (I love a good sauvignon blanc).

I really am hungry. And tired. I really am hungry and tired. I'm going to log off ... make popcorn, dump a ton of butter on it ... grab a glass of wine and watch a movie, then read.

Done with painting for the day. I did as much as I feel like doing. And ... rats upon rats ... the handyman I was hoping to hire bailed on me. Argh.
Maybe desertgrandma will make you some cornbread (from a mix)
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #63
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Maybe desertgrandma will make you some cornbread (from a mix)
HEY! You take the cornbread mix, add some unpopped popcorn, bake, and viola!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #64
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash View Post
Here's a hug from me too... Let's be friends...
Prash, Prash, Prash. Listen to Ralph Sir Edward. Smart man, that one. Flowers are nice, and hugs are kind of winsome too, but...psst...seriously, try them with the chocolate (or, if to Queen Zee, pastries...because she passes them on to me ). You'll have friends clamouring!

Oh, and "G'day". I don't know if I responded in your introduction thread, or if you even have one, but I just wanted to reiterate if so, or iterate if not. Welcome aboard. Keep off the moors, and 'ware the Silly Moon. AAARRRROOOOOOOOOOO!

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:49 AM   #65
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3W, LG OG-E970, Utopia Apad
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Prash, Prash, Prash. Listen to Ralph Sir Edward. Smart man, that one. Flowers are nice, and hugs are kind of winsome too, but...psst...seriously, try them with the chocolate (or, if to Queen Zee, pastries...because she passes them on to me ). You'll have friends clamouring!

Oh, and "G'day". I don't know if I responded in your introduction thread, or if you even have one, but I just wanted to reiterate if so, or iterate if not. Welcome aboard. Keep off the moors, and 'ware the Silly Moon. AAARRRROOOOOOOOOOO!

Cheers,
Marc
Thanks a lot montsnmags.

I take your and Sir Ralph Sir Edward's words, and here i start a chocolate war....

To all new friends here in this thread. They are for you guys only....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chocolate.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	14600   Click image for larger version

Name:	flow.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	14601   Click image for larger version

Name:	pastries.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	14602  
Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2008, 12:52 AM   #66
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks a lot montsnmags.

I take your and Sir Ralph Sir Edward's words, and here i start a chocolate war....

To all new friends here in this thread. They are for you guys only....
WOW! I thank you. Tell me, what is considered a delicacy/treat in India?
Old 07-23-2008, 01:29 AM   #67
Prash
Zealot
Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Prash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hmm...it's quite tough to answer as there are so many. Let me tell about one of the delicacies of India....Masala Dosa.

Brief Description of masala dosa:
Quote:
The masala dosa has its origins in Karnataka and a whole school of South Indian vegetarian cuisine takes its name from this town. This is 'pure' vegetarian food, sans onions or garlic. Pumpkins and gourds are the main ingredients, while sambar is prepared with ground coconut and coconut oil as its base. Rasam, a spicy pepper ater, is an essential part of the menu, and soare jackfruit, colocasia leaves, raw green bananas, mango pickle, red chillies, and salt. Adyes (dumplings,) ajadinas (dry curries,) and chutneys, including one made of the skin of the ridge gourd, are specialties.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #68
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Man I take a break for one day and look what happens! well let me try and recap!

Quote:
NO! I want to see the pussy cat part of the armadillo!
Quote:
Never mind, I"m going to In-n-Out..........
DG I think this should be between you and Ricky that is what PM's are for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
= the stupid boobs
Ricky just like questions there are no such thing as stupid Boobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
When I did my survival training in the Air Force, we gutted them, rolled them up and dropped them on the coals of a fire.

Good eatin' if you've been without food, or MRE's, for four days. Tastes like opossum.
pshrynk Can I assume you did this at Eglin AFB??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
o-kay !! this thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse !!!! sheesh, i leave y'all alone for just a few hours, and look what happens...
Just for the Record ZP the Monkey had nothing to do with it (this time) Damn Duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Well, Quack Quack to you too. :P
See the Duck always the Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you see what i mean.

(heeheehee...)
When in doubt look for the tail feathers the Monkey is innocent I tell ya!

Quote:
NOW what did we do?? 'whine...........
Well for one the title of the Post left the Monkey out again! (Monkey pouts quitely in the Sony Forum)

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:42 AM   #69
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Hmm...it's quite tough to answer as there are so many. Let me tell about one of the delicacies of India....Masala Dosa.

Brief Description of masala dosa:
Oh my goodness. If that doesn't sound like the most exotic food! Most American diets would benefit from more vegetarianism, and less meat intake. 'sigh. But they keep building the hamburger stands and 'fast food' places, and I swear they put narcotics into their foods to keep us comming back. No no.....I'm just kidding!

Its 10:41 pm here so I'm off to bed. Night everyone...
Old 07-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #70
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

[QUOTE=jerryleejr;219719]Man I take a break for one day and look what=happens! well let me try and recap!"(end of quote)

Read your 'recap', and get on the mr train to H. E. Double Hockysticks young man!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:48 AM   #71
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

[QUOTE=desertgrandma;219722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Man I take a break for one day and look what=happens! well let me try and recap!"(end of quote)

Read your 'recap', and get on the mr train to H. E. Double Hockysticks young man!
So going to MR Hell....

Lord I apologize and be with the Duckarmamapandacats down at Mobile read!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:50 AM   #72
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

[QUOTE=jerryleejr;219723]
Quote:

So going to MR Hell....

Lord I apologize and be with the Duckarmamapandacats down at Mobile read!
NO, its "Lord I apologize and be with the armadilloduckmonkeypandacats" down at Mobile Read.........."

And I LOVE that guy!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:52 AM   #73
Prash
Zealot

I am a vegetarian too and trust me, dosa is really delicious. Actually i had one of it's close relatives(neeru dosa) just an hour ago for breakfast...

Here's a picture of masala dosa:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dosa.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	14603  
Old 07-23-2008, 01:54 AM   #74
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

[QUOTE=desertgrandma;219724]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post

NO, its "Lord I apologize and be with the armadilloduckmonkeypandacats" down at Mobile Read.........."

And I LOVE that guy!
GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:59 AM   #75
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

And to all

Good night! For real this time.....No really I gotta get some sleep!

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, duck!, unutterable silliness