Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
MrHarm
MrHarm began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 (might be selling)
Sony PRS-505 with PRS-ACL1 light cover (Norway)

I'm considering selling my 1-year old PRS-505 (silver), along with a barely used black leather cover with built-in light (PRS-ACL1), as I am replacing it with a Kindle 2 (to better manage cross-platform reading activities).

The reader itself is in good condition and functions perfectly.

I would be looking for around £120 (excl. shipping costs) for the reader with the cover. A 2gb Memory stick pro duo card will also be included if the buyer wants it. Can also ship the device with the books currently on it if desirable (list to follow).

Payment via PayPal.

Will ship from Norway to basically anywhere, although shipping gets rather expensive fast outside Europe due to the ridiculous prices of the Norwegian postal service.

Pictures to follow...

PM me if interested!

I understand if some might be put off by this being my first post on these forums. If so, do not hesitate to suggest ways (if any) I could "prove my trustworthiness" as it were.

Last edited by MrHarm; 08-09-2010 at 07:39 AM.
MrHarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
LET THIS BE A WARNING NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

This poster has very few posts.

It is advisable that Members establish a relationship with the seller before potentially parting with any money - assuming the item is still available.

We are not impugning an OP's character, but Members have been burnt by unscrupulous scoundrels in the past.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
seamad
seamad began at the beginning.

Device: prs505, cybook Gen3 (no more), Kindle V3, Archos 7 HT
I agree that the poster has very few posts.
On the other side he accepts paypal which should protect you against misfortune, so it should be safe buying from him.
The price expressed in pounds is a little bit curious, dollars or euros have a bigger market.
seamad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamad View Post
I agree that the poster has very few posts.
On the other side he accepts paypal which should protect you against misfortune, so it should be safe buying from him.
The price expressed in pounds is a little bit curious, dollars or euros have a bigger market.
Just read this thread and you'll see how PayPal could protect buyers from fraud:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63042
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:16 AM   #5
MrHarm
MrHarm began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 (might be selling)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamad View Post
Haha - good point. I guess I just didn't consider it, but just went with teh currency used in the two or three threads I skimmed through before posting, which happened to be pounds.
MrHarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert