Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
is98wayi
is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 4,Paperwhite,iPad 2,iPhone5S,ipod Touch
how do I delete something on Kindle 4(non-touch)

Hi there,

I just got my Kindle 4(non-touch), I got one question. (I did search before posting this, It seemed I couldn't find the answer, or did I miss something? )

How can I delete a document or a ebook on Kindle 4 directly? (not through the Amazon MYK page).

thanks in advance
is98wayi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Although I don't have a Kindle Non-Touch myself, I can guarantee that the answer to your question will be in the User Guide which you'll find on your Kindle. Do read it - it's full of useful information.

The way it's done on the Kindle Keyboard - and the method is going to be something similar on the non-Touch - is to highlight the book on the Home page, press the right arrow, and select "Delete" (or "Archive" if it's an Amazon book) from the resulting information screen.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
is98wayi
is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.is98wayi knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 4,Paperwhite,iPad 2,iPhone5S,ipod Touch
Thanks Harry, yeah, just found that after posting my question. I didn't read the user guide. (shame on me! ), since the kindle is so easy to use, I thought I could just press any button and tried!

The funny thing is I always want to touch the screen rather than using the 5-way controller.
is98wayi is offline   Reply With Quote