Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #46
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Amazon did drop the price - I bought it at $9, then canceled and bought it at $7.99 (I am a wizard of finance!) and they charged $7.20. I guess the price guarantee does apply to ebooks.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #47
Virag
Virag began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq handheld, laptop, Sony prs 505, iPhone
After reading this forum I went and joined Kobo to get the book as a last minute gift. Crazy Kobo wouldn't let me log in at first with my new acct and now it won't let me use my card which I know for a fact has more then enough Money on it. I"m hating it but it looks like I'm going to have to pay more to get the book. Funny my card works at Books on board and Fictionwise without a hitch. Are there any other stores carrying it for a good price other then Amazon at this point?
Virag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #48
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks for the 25% off coupon! I could not use the 50% off one. But still got the book for $7.49! Sony store has it for $9.99 now.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #49
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virag View Post
After reading this forum I went and joined Kobo to get the book as a last minute gift. Crazy Kobo wouldn't let me log in at first with my new acct and now it won't let me use my card which I know for a fact has more then enough Money on it. I"m hating it but it looks like I'm going to have to pay more to get the book. Funny my card works at Books on board and Fictionwise without a hitch. Are there any other stores carrying it for a good price other then Amazon at this point?
It's a Canadian company - I had to switch to a different card, as the first one I tried would never clear as ok (would have been it's first international purchase). A different mastercard worked just fine.

The 50% off coupon was only for a S. King "classic", so I didn't expect it to work on the new one, but still a good price on a new release (then again, it may still be overpriced).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:22 AM   #50
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I knew Sony would have to drop the price eventually.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #51
Virag
Virag began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq handheld, laptop, Sony prs 505, iPhone
That makes total sense now. Thank you for the info!
Virag is offline   Reply With Quote