Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-15-2014, 10:09 AM   #1426
DylanOrchard
DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.DylanOrchard is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle
I'm a writer, I have a site. YES!

My site
DylanOrchard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 06:57 PM   #1427
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Interview and Giveaway with Hunter Shea, horror writer for Samhain Publishing!

Free books are cool, you can win a signed copy of his Sinister Entity, or FIVE (5), eBooks by him!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/inter...y-hunter-shea/

We just did our review of his new Novella, The Waiting, 5 stars from us in this creepy tale based on a true story!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/revie...g-hunter-shea/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:36 AM   #1428
andrewburt
Science Fiction Writer
andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.andrewburt can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: several
Did I mention FREE KINDLE FIRE! :)

Since it's been a while and this is the endless and shameless thread...

HEY! FREE KINDLE FIRE!

ReAnimus Press is having a drawing for a free Kindle Fire!

Visit www.ReAnimus.com to enter, no strings attached. The odds are waaaay better than Powerball.

(ReAnimus Press publishes ebooks from bestselling and award-winning authors. We have a couple hundred books out or in the pipeline in a wide range of genres, with a particular lot of science fiction. About 90% are republications of books that were first published by major publishers, about 10% new releases. All our ebooks are DRM-free, and most are available in paperback as well for those who like that kind of thing. Have a look!)
andrewburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:54 AM   #1429
BlackDenimLit
BlackDenimLit began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Black Denim Lit, Monthly Anthologies, free [scifi/fantasy]

I'm an editor releasing eBooks~!
• free
• monthly
• short-story anthology (60 pages)
• based on our magazine: bdlit.com,
• EPUB, PDF, MOBI and more.
• Sideload or read online: [ FebMarAprMay ]
• Read from Amazon: [ FebMarAprMay ]
• Read from Smashwords: [ FebMarAprMay ]

Examples:

Crucible Invictus by Konstantine Paradias - "We flew across the English Channel in fifteen seconds flat, breaking the sound barrier twice over. I could see the air molecules heating up as they ground against my skin. Behind me, I could imagine teeth gritting together. Thirty seconds more, we were crossing over Rouen, the TGV a trail of mercury on the countryside." Read more...

Our Immortal Souls by Phil Richardson - "Corwin thought he might write a novel about an immortal who had amnesia and couldn’t remember what he had done the day before. He discovered the book had been written a hundred years ago. New ideas for fiction were hard to come by." Read more...

Scent of Darkness by Ted Morrissey - "It seemed to absorb the dark of night so that in dawn's twilight it appeared more than merely black but an actual void, an emptiness in the air that one might step through into another place altogether, like Alice's rabbit-hole." Read more...

Thanks for reading~!
Christopher

Last edited by BlackDenimLit; 05-08-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: complying with policy
BlackDenimLit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:08 AM   #1430
BlackDenimLit
BlackDenimLit began at the beginning.

Device: Android
We've announced a special project for Wattpad only.

"Salticid" Scifi Short Story on Wattpad in 30 parts, 30 days.

Dr. Carson Deming has an embedded AI in his head to keep him company while marooned on Jesson VII with his daughter and surviving crew from a wrecked space freighter. Taking refuge underground from violent storms, they face a hazards in an unfamiliar, dangerous darkness.

Begin reading on http://www.wattpad.com/story/15473276 beginning April 25th.
BlackDenimLit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #1431
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone? Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:38 AM   #1432
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've blogged about my latest two thriller releases, both priced at 99c/77p.

http://melcomley.blogspot.fr/
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 08:25 AM   #1433
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Guest author on my website: Sofia Mansfield

There is a list of her series, Cat Walk Diaries. Excerpts are included to read from each of the novelettes.

You can see them here: http://pmrichter.weebly.com/sofia-mansfield.html

Thanks for looking,
Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:37 AM   #1434
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire

Butterflies, could it be that's what we are? Our reason for being?

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/20...y-kenny-a.html

Last edited by kennyc; 05-22-2014 at 07:42 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:22 AM   #1435
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New blog post in the "My Writing Process" blog hop: http://sidneywilliams.blogspot.com/2...-blog-hop.html
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 01:59 PM   #1436
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Of possible interest on my blog this week:

I did an article over on KoboWritingLife about various Book Gems! I don't know if I am supposed to link directly to the article...or if you are supposed to go to my blog. Here is my blog:

www.BearMountainBooks.com

If it's okay to link directly to the article:

http://kobowritinglife.com/2014/05/23/book-gems/

I'm also doing a series on artists. This past week I featured John Dotegowski:

http://www.bearmountainbooks.com/hom...hn-dotegowski/

He's fabulous when it comes to illustrations. Just fabulous.

I'm also doing a storyboard for some artwork I'm working on (latest post):

www.BearMountainBooks.com

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:49 AM   #1437
Coriarium
Coriarium began at the beginning.

Device: none
Magical children's novel - The White Circle.

Find out all about it here: http://www.coriarium.co.uk
Coriarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:46 AM   #1438
Sgtpepper
Sgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi all, to celebrate the end of Stormy May (and the release of Some Fine Day by Kat Ross from Strange Chemistry Books) on my blog After The Last Day, I have 1 available e-book copy of the above mentioned book to giveaway.

Some Fine Day is a Dystopian adventure set in a future world devastated by Hypercanes - massive, continent sized storms - where the only safe place is underground. It's getting great reviews and I've recommended it on my blog. You can check out my review at http://afterthelastday.com/2014/05/2...ecommendation/

To enter, just go to http://afterthelastday.com/2014/06/0...ypse-kat-ross/ - the entry form is at the bottom there.

Good luck!
Sgtpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #1439
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
New blog post at my Mansions of the Mind blog, an excerpt from Growing up Stories:

Black Racer (memoir)

You know how kids are; they get an idea in their head and won’t let it go. Well, maybe not just kids, I’ve known more than a few adults like that. I’ve never cared much for snakes, most people don’t and there are deep evolutionary and psychological reasons for that. When I was in about the first grade someone, some relative most likely a cousin or aunt or someone scared the bejeezus out of me talking about black racer snakes and how fast they were and that they would intentionally chase you down a road or trail just to bite you.

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co...er-memoir.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #1440
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I wanted to share something important my son wrote about gay attraction.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2014/06/...ttraction.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing