Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-12-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
bizzybody
Addict
bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bizzybody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various PalmOS PDAs, Android Phones, Sharper Image Literati
P.E.R.N. It's real! ;)

Yep, there really is a P.E.R.N. though it's a lot closer to Earth than Anne and Todd McCaffrey's dragon stories.

It's the Performance Equine Rescue Network. They rescue retired race horses and horses destined for slaughter and other unwanted horses.

I found it while doing a google for info on the books. I suppose people who adopt those horses could call themselves "Horseriders of P.E.R.N.".
bizzybody is offline   Reply With Quote