Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-11-2015, 08:36 AM   #1
tozzi
tozzi began at the beginning.

Device: marvin
Existing Marvin annotations back to Calibre?

Hi!

...after IOS8.3 the IOSReaderApp and finally MarvinXD stopped working... OK!

But: Is there a way to bring back already existing annotations from my read books to calibre? Export/import... ?

I'm working a lot with annotations and bookmarks and need to bring them back to calibre. Which ebook-reader will replace marvin for me, until the IOSreader-app will be working again?

Workaround?
HOWTO?

**EDIT***
There is a possibility to EXPORT annotaions and send them through mail...
It's a "mrv"-file. It looks like something html/xml-formatted which has to be brought to a readable format and finally added to the information-column in calibre.
Is there a easy way to convert this mrv to a formatted rtf or something compatible to calibre???

Since the annotation-sync is only oneway, from marvin to calibre, I would really appreciate the highlighted annotations saved into a storeable file/folder...

Thanks a lot for a helpful answer...
tozzi

Last edited by tozzi; 05-15-2015 at 10:06 AM.
tozzi is offline   Reply With Quote