Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
Vettie
Vettie began at the beginning.

Device: MiGear
MiGear Software Upgrade

Hi, got a MiGear for xmas, so far I'm happy with it.
On MiGear website you can download a software upgrade so you can use DRM thingy so you can download and read from Borders website etc.
when I try to install the upgrade it tells you at step 7 to switch the screen, so it turns it off, mine completely disconnects from the computer, and I have to reset the unit to turn it back on again. I have tried just skipping that one step but that dosen't work either.
I know theres not much out there about this unit but any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Vettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Vettie

Seriously no help at all, oh well. I like the MiGear but it looks like your going back. MiGear Support a bit slack too 4 days no reply to problem.

Got my eye on a Greenpoint http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Check out the video and tell me what you think??
Advert
Old 12-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
We don't have many MiGear/BLip Color owners posting regularly here. You can try contacting the MiGear rep who posted in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiGear Support View Post
Hello Rob,

Sorry to inform you, but no you are unable to change the greeting, main or secondary menu.

This product should of come with a manual, however if you still need a manual please contact us at support@migear.biz
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Vettie

Thanks