Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-23-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Question Games for Nook ST?

I have just bought a Nook Simple Touch and I love it.
I am wondering if its possible to buy games for it? I dont mean full-on games like you'd play on a PC, but simple word and puzzle games like are available for the Kindle Touch. Hangman, Tic Tac Toe, Minesweeper etc, thats sort of thing.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
I have just bought a Nook Simple Touch and I love it.
I am wondering if its possible to buy games for it? I dont mean full-on games like you'd play on a PC, but simple word and puzzle games like are available for the Kindle Touch. Hangman, Tic Tac Toe, Minesweeper etc, thats sort of thing.
I might be wrong. But I've never heard of any regular games.
I wouldn't be surprised about games from the community. Checkers and such have been ported to lots of eReaders. But I've never heard of any source for buying such games. B&N would be the logical source and I don't see anything mentioned for nook touch.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thanks for your reply. I think you are correct and there are no such games available for Nook. I did try looking on B&N but could only find apps for their tablet, but I wanted to double check in case I was overlooking something.
I have read that its possible to hack your Nook and make it possible to load apps and even play Play Station games on it, but I dont want to do that.
Thanks again
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
osowiecki
Connoisseur
osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.osowiecki could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ASUS eee Note / Nook Touch
- Root it
- install 'FastRefresh' kernel
- install PS1/N64/GBA emulator
???
- Profit?

Last edited by osowiecki; 11-26-2012 at 12:10 PM.
osowiecki is offline   Reply With Quote