Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-16-2010, 07:34 PM   #31
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
French recommends Jorte, which is a very nice and highly functional personal organizer that syncs with Google Calendar and Google Tasks.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/jorte/jp.co.johospace.jorte

Google Calendar is ugly. Why am I surprised? I guess it's not about presentation, huh? This is a great replacement that includes widgets.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #32
KryptoNyte
Shepherd
KryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enoughKryptoNyte will become famous soon enough

Device: Nook Color, LG Optimus V
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoraso View Post
EDIT: the default wallpapers appear to be 840x1024
That's a strange pixel resolution to try and achieve the Nook aspect ratio. Thanks for the wallpaper info, I'll give a go later.
KryptoNyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #33
dawynkoop
dawynkoop began at the beginning.

Device: Barnes & Noble Nook Color
Make you wallpapers 1200x1024 adn in PNG format and put them in My Files\Wallpapers on the device then use the Nook wallpaper selector to apply them and they will fille all 3 screens (in ADW at least) perfectly without any distortion or stretching.
dawynkoop is offline   Reply With Quote