Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #16
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Palatino 3, as another said I wish I could have 3.5! I like Baskerville as well, but when I use it I use it on 4 (and would prefer a 4.5).
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #17
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I just tried all combinations and really prefer Helvetica 7.

I'm glad I came upon this thread. This much better than the Caecilia 7 I was using.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
morrow
Enthusiast
morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/PW/KV
Palatino 2

Am I the only one who use this small?
morrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #19
tadhgadams
tadhgadams began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad mini 4
I use Caecilia 2
tadhgadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #20
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
I've been using Palatino 3 mostly. I like to keep the font size comparable to what the print book would have, so I keep it on 3 for i.e., young adult books and sometimes switch it to 2 for others where the text would be smaller.

Edit: I find myself using Palatino 2 more now. Less white space on the page makes the color blotches on my unit slightly less distracting.

Last edited by 7hir7een; 10-14-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: updated info
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert