Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Arrow geekmaster vacation

ANNOUNCEMENT: Well folks, like knc1 reminded me, Spring season arrived at least two months early (and mosquitos many months early), and we have seasonal planting to do (large vegetable garden), and other summertime activity (get outdoor and do-it-yourself maker activity to lose weight and save money).

When my annual summertime activity allows, I plan to check back here every month or so, to prevent getting completely out of touch with the great renaissance of new development that is about to happen here (and I am proud of groundwork we laid here to support this new birth of kindle apps).

When I can push this forum above the cutoff point in my list of priorities for demands on my precious and valuable time, I will be back!

Until then, I invite the following people to step in and fill my void:

yifanlu
NiLuJe
ixtab
rastik
seaniko7
hawhill
dpavlin
fbdev
dasmoover
Nyxoi
nueva
cscat
bhaak
knc1

(and you can find the rest)

Au revoir (until we meet again), geekmaster signing off...

PARTING GIFT: The point here is that just because people say something is impossible, you do not have to believe them. Believe in your heart and mind that nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. And to show you that I practice what I preach, I did something to show you that we can expand the bounds of what is possible, using both the analytic and artistic sides of our brains, and I documented my attempt to show you how, so you all can learn from it. Here is my little "going away" gift to you all, while I begin my summer vacation:

Enjoy and learn!

POST SCRIPT: Please be helpful and patient with all of the new arrivals to this forum, to be expected when our renaissance goes viral. Because the kindle is a gateway device to bring non-technical book-lovers to us, no more RTFM advice! Thanks!

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-19-2012 at 08:36 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Been trying to ignore the change of the season here for nearly a month.

Noticed the other day that there are Strawberries riping on the vines, on a variety that is supposed to fruit in June.

Regardless of how I tried, I couldn't come up with an excuse that would allow me to ignore that.

Had to give the to-do list a two month bump, and most 'indoor' things fell off onto the floor.
Maybe next winter...
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #3
Poetcop
Connoisseur
Poetcop began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
We'll miss you geekmaster, you've been a tremendous asset to the community! My Kindle would still be a brick without your vigorous assistance, and then no more fun on here!
Poetcop is offline   Reply With Quote