Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-28-2020, 01:03 AM   #1
zaroz
zaroz began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Question Help with recipe: "continue reading" links

Hello, everyone. I am new to making recipes for calibre. I am making a news feed recipe for the webnovels that I am following on Lightnovelstranslations.com. I have already managed to separate the posts based on the specific novel, but now I have a new problem. You see, the RSS feed that is provided always links to new chapter posts, where there is a comment from the translator and a "continue reading" link, where the actual content is at. right now, the news feed that I have looks like:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I9Z...ew?usp=sharing

Is there any way the make the news fetcher follow the link and grab from there? if so, how?
zaroz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre news, help calibre, recipe request, recipes