Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
erictoma
Banned
erictoma doesn't littererictoma doesn't litter

Device: None
Wink Can this lcd eReader, read purchased books?

Can this Lcd eReader, read purchased books, because I have heard that purchased books are protected.

the gadget can Support the following Ebook Format:ANSI , UNICODE TXT ,PDF,HTML,FB2 ,PDB , EPUB ,WTXT

Here is the link of the Chinese vendor :

http://www.sinadeal.com/item/7-0-Inc...B-A701-127991/
erictoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
One of the screens showed a DRM registration menu item, so it can probably read some protected format... which one, I have no idea. For that price, though, I'd rather go with a known brand... you can get older model Sony readers for $100, refurbished Nooks for about $100 or a brand new Kindle 3 with Pearl eInk for $140. If you're looking at LCD for web browsing, etc, wouldn't expect a low cost (and low powered) LCD reader to be very good at that.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert