Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 02:54 AM   #16
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks Alex, I could have need for another invite for my girlfriend. If you can still share one!
Old 10-07-2004, 07:17 AM   #17
ELMORROW
ELMORROW began at the beginning.

gmail

elmorrow2@yahoo.com
thank you alexander.
Advert
Old 10-07-2004, 03:52 PM   #18
DoctorBri
DoctorBri began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 680, Sony Reader
...sigh...

Well, I've been trying to get my Gmail invite for quite some time, and we (mobileread and me) have been playing email-tag. No hurt feeling, just no Gmail account I'll just post my email since my PMs haven't done me much good. So, without further adieu...

bjsachs at wisc dot edu

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2004, 02:45 AM   #19
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hi Doctor,

It is true you PMed me, but you didn't PM me your e-mail address which I need to send the invite to. See my last PM to you:
Quote:
To : DoctorBri
Date : 2004-09-15 10:58
Title : Re: Gmail
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DoctorBri,

NP, as stated in the contest threads, I need to know your e-mail address where I can send the invite to. Just PM me your e-mail, and you will receive your Gmail asap!

All the best,
Alex
No hard feelings I've sent you the invite now.

Cheers
Alex
Old 10-08-2004, 01:23 PM   #20
struesda
struesda began at the beginning.

Thumbs up Makes a pretty nice portal

In addition to all the great content regarding mobile Ereading, your main page contains an excellent summary of the latest from many other sited.

Make a very nice one-stop-read!

... and now to PM for an invite...
Advert
Old 10-08-2004, 01:46 PM   #21
lethan
lethan began at the beginning.

I would love a gmail account.

Hey New to the mobileread.com forums. I really like the forums. Have been using them for some time. (Just didn't have any thing to post.)

I have kept frequenting the forums, since both news and links are great. More importantly,, the forum seems to be filled with people who are nice to each others (Not like some forums i've been to)

If there is any invites left (and I can have one ) my mail is

lethanjunk@hotmail.com

Regards
Lethan
Old 10-08-2004, 01:58 PM   #22
ssombra
ssombra began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten C
Thumbs up Excelent site

Hi, i'm from Mexico and i got here seeking tips for making Isilo documents, and it's great, i didn't understand how to send input data to certain web pages.

Returning to GMail i would really appreciate an account, thanks and Congratulations for the site.

Sebastian S
Old 10-08-2004, 02:20 PM   #23
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sebastian, please PM my your e-mail. Everyone else should have received an invite.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:47 PM   #24
ssombra
ssombra began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten C
Thans Alexander, i already PM you.

See you around
Old 10-09-2004, 05:50 PM   #25
dakarum
dakarum began at the beginning.

Device: T3
What next....

First timer. I would like to see a technical how to section. For those that are not familiar with pluccer or rss...

regards and thanks in advance for a GMail invite!
Old 10-09-2004, 07:09 PM   #26
gamblec
gamblec began at the beginning.

Very useful and interesting site.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:53 AM   #27
ELMORROW
ELMORROW began at the beginning.

HELLO ALEXANDER I PMED YOU BUT NEVER RECIEVED MY INVITE.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:00 AM   #28
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Elmorrow, please don't use caps.

I sent the invite to you on Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:31:02 +0200, to the e-mail address you have given me here .On the same day, you have accepted the invitation and used it for isitva [at] gmail [dot] com.

Greets
Alex
Old 10-13-2004, 09:34 PM   #29
whipace66
whipace66 began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 3650
Invites?

Alexander,

Do you have an invite left? I'd love one if you do.

As for something nice, these have to be some of the coolest message board smilies I've seen in a while!

Last edited by whipace66; 10-19-2004 at 02:41 AM. Reason: removed public email posting
Old 10-14-2004, 12:14 AM   #30
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
How are we doing for invites, Alex? I still have 6 I can give to anyone that needs one.

Craig.
Closed Thread