Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
May have deleted a file

Could someone check their Documents folder on the Fire and see if there is a .prc and mbp file there besides the Thank you one. I think I deleted these files and don't know what they were.

Thanks.
Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anyone???

Carol
Advert
Old 11-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Nope I don't have anything but the Thank you one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nope I don't have anything but the Thank you one.
Thank you. Now I can sleep tonight.

I remember seeing the files, but I must have deleted them. Evidently they must have been some docs that weren't important.

Carol
Old 11-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Thank you. Now I can sleep tonight.

I remember seeing the files, but I must have deleted them. Evidently they must have been some docs that weren't important.

Carol
You can always do a factory reset if you mess something up but it's really hard to delete something important in Android. It will just create again if it's system related or reinstall the app and it's fixed.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #6
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can always do a factory reset if you mess something up but it's really hard to delete something important in Android. It will just create again if it's system related or reinstall the app and it's fixed.
Thanks. That's good to know. I figured if all else failed as a last resort I could do a factory reset, but I really didn't want to go through adding everything back in.

BTW: Karma to you for all your help. You've been a great value to this board with all us Android noobees.

Carol