Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
djchapple
djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Kindle for PC won't load in Windows 7

I have searched the forum for an answer but only got loads of irrelevant post - no answer!!

The latest version of Kindle for PC will not load under Windows 7. I seen this complaint on other forums.

I have also seen suggestions that the older version will work.

Any suggestions?

If I can use an older version then from where can i download it?
djchapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Here's a site with a bunch of older versions. I forget which is the recommended version, but hopefully someone will chime in with that info.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_kindle_for_pc/
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert