Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #46
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Perfect!

Z-chan, does the red hair meet with your specifications? Any further instructions regarding clothing, pose, accessories? (Besides a panda, I mean.)

don't forget the regal crown...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Pandas are good!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #48
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

oh - and a sceptre of office
Old 08-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #49
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
On the llama, right? Over the fedora?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #50
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
@GeoffC: No one knows the "potential" of a thread, and how it progresses is completely organic. I find your habit of criticizing the current state of a thread by comparing it to an imagined potential for greatness irksome, and to me it lessens the enjoyment of that very thread, becoming a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Please stop!

@nekokami: I wept real tears of convulsive joy and mirth when I viewed your llamas. (That should be a euphemism for something.) Thank you!

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 08-18-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:11 PM   #51
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh neko, you do whatever you think best, i'm sure it will all be bbrilliant. i do definitely like the red hair. actually, perhaps you should be pconsulting with pshrynk on this matter. after all, he's the llama pprovocateur around here...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #52
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
@nekokami: I wept real tears of convulsive joy and mirth when I viewed your llamas. (That should be a euphemism for something.) Thank you!
I'm sure I don't want to know what it was a euphemism for, but I'm happy to have brightened your pain-filled existence in any way.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #53
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
erm, I thought it was just the one llama (spelt with 2 lls)...it was Zelda there was 2 of...
If Marc can have an alter ego, then I don't see why llamas can't.
Doubtless he/she/they come from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch

(No, I didn't make that up. Do not attempt this name while drunk. Or perhaps only attempt it while drunk)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfai...ysiliogogogoch
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #54
GeoffC

[QUOTE=Taylor514ce;236603]@GeoffC: No one knows the "potential" of a thread, and how it progresses is completely organic. I find your habit of criticizing the current state of a thread by comparing it to an imagined potential for greatness irksome, and to me it lessens the enjoyment of that very thread, become a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Please stop!

Leaves by the side door.................
Old 08-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #55
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yo, dude!! Check out the llama under that redhead!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #56
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

Quote:
Leaves by the side door.................
I didn't ask you to Lleave!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #57
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I'm sure I don't want to know what it was a euphemism for, but I'm happy to have brightened your pain-filled existence in any way.
that's probably ssafest !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
If Marc can have an alter ego, then I don't see why llamas can't.
Doubtless he/she/they come from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch

(No, I didn't make that up. Do not attempt this name while drunk. Or perhaps only attempt it while drunk)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llanfai...ysiliogogogoch
i'm voting for "only attempt while drunk". actually it's precisely for that name that i like wales, even if in a purely abstract "admiration from afar" way up to now.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:24 PM   #58
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Didn't see the suggestion about the crown until just now, but I did have a chance to try a couple of test images earlier today.
Just saw the llamas. Very nice. What about a super llama ... without all the human baggage?? Nice mask, cape .... knee high stiletto heel boots??
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:26 PM   #59
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Just saw the llamas. Very nice. What about a super llama ... without all the human baggage?? Nice mask, cape .... knee high stiletto heel boots??
oh YES PLEASE !!!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #60
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
But keep the fedora?

Tags
unutterable silliness