Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Talking My centenery - 100 Posts young !!!

I would like to thank my partner,
my family,
my publisher,
my manager,
my author,
my buddies,
everyone one who supported me,
my stylist,
my axolotl,

I would also like to take this opportunity to use every stupid smiley I can find for no reason: (GM's fave)

( like that one)

that's probably enough of that!

and of course to genuinely thanks all the great devs, thinkers, contributors, lurkers and readers on mobileread: For getting me upwardly mobile in devving dsp for Audio on the Kindle, amongst other things.

It's much appreciated. Biggups the MR crew. Word. etc.

Last edited by twobob; 07-09-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: it was too serious. no seriously
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:09 AM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Enjoy

where to move this thread

maybe the Lounge ??

Spoiler:

BTW: Mods: don't take this seriously
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I would also like to take this opportunity to use every stupid smiley I can find for no reason: (GM's fave)
Actually, before I added my "Creative Commons" signature, I often used as a separator at the bottom of my posts. I probably used that a lot more than .

To me, is just an "extreme" exclamation point.

My real (seldom used) favorite is the "jailbreak" smiley combo from the original K5 jailbreak thread:

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-10-2012 at 07:40 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
celebration, centenery, community, development, kindle