Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 03:27 AM   #1
jules_july
The Green Reader!
jules_july doesn't litterjules_july doesn't litter

Device: The Green Reader Pocketbook
Exclamation The Green Reader - PocketBook official shop in UK!

Hello,

It seems like posted a new thread yesterday in a wrong place....but you know, girls....

My name is Julia - and I am a proud owner of the www.greenreader.co.uk and also a happy member of the The Green Reader Ltd Team!

www.greenreader.co.uk is an official shop for PocketBooks in UK.

Our service include an immediate response to all our customers ( I personally guarantee that)
Free worldwide shipment
2 years warranty

Please do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail should you have any queries:

juliabogachova@greenreader.co.uk
jules_july is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert