Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-26-2015, 03:20 AM   #1
adfadfsasdfafafd
Enthusiast
adfadfsasdfafafd has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3
New Yorker website redesigned (again!)

The New Yorker seems to have changed its layout again, so that there is a need to click through to see all stories (and they now appear alongside older stories):

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine

I don't know if anyone can fix this... Thanks!
adfadfsasdfafafd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 02:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I tried it, seems fine to me. I guess it was just a temporary issue while they were updating the magazine page for the current editon.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2015, 12:34 PM   #3
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I tried it, seems fine to me. I guess it was just a temporary issue while they were updating the magazine page for the current editon.
I tend to agree. I have it set to download automatically at 10AM (EST) each Tuesday. I haven't had any issues...
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 02:03 AM   #4
adfadfsasdfafafd
Enthusiast
adfadfsasdfafafd has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3
Oops - sorry for the false alarm! This was around 0100 EST Monday, which is usually fine, but clearly was a little early this time.
adfadfsasdfafafd is offline   Reply With Quote