Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Express Edition free at Frys w. purchase of tax software

For all you early birds out there, ready to get started on your taxes :

Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Express Edition is free ($-0.01) with purchase of tax software. The rebate is for purchases at Frys and Frys.com through April 18, 2013. Details are on the rebate form. I've given links below to both the software and the rebate form - hopefully both are affiliate-free since I started with typing in frys.com by hand and searched from there.

Oh, yeah - shipping is $3.99 and it doesn't reimburse sales tax.

link to product

rebate form link
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote