Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
RMCProject
RMCProject began at the beginning.

Device: None
ePub HEEEEEELP!

When I convert my INDD book to EPub, all the chapters show up in the TOC in the reader, but only text for the first chapter shows up! When i click on the links in the TOC for the other chapters, i get a blank page. I have tried everything, looked everywhere, and cannot find ANY help on this.

Anyone?
RMCProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, RMCProject

Hopefully someone will step in with suggestions soon.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2010, 03:54 AM   #3
Iain
Enthusiast
Iain began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Have you tried validating the epub with epubcheck (http://code.google.com/p/epubcheck/)?
That might show up some issues. However, perfectly legal epub files still seem to give some readers some problems. What reader are you using?

Iain
Iain is offline   Reply With Quote