Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-11-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
Ben
Edge User

Acrobat Reader...Anyone sucessful?

I have been trying to find a decent pdf reader for the tablet side and finally got acrobat 9(something) to install on my edge, however when I attempt to open a PDF it seems to crash...

I am running the beta version of ermine and was currious if anyone else has seen issues like applications just shutting down... I have seen the same thing with the browser at times and am not sure if this is beta related or something else...

I love the e-ink side but at times i need to use the tablet side of things to read a pdf and the one from docs to go kinda bites...

Thanks,

Ben

Old 04-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
fgruber
Edge User

No. The acrobat reader crashes for me too. But there are better readers (with annotation) out there that work like Repligo and Ezpdf reader. See http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ds=pdf&x=0&y=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I have been trying to find a decent pdf reader for the tablet side and finally got acrobat 9(something) to install on my edge, however when I attempt to open a PDF it seems to crash...

I am running the beta version of ermine and was currious if anyone else has seen issues like applications just shutting down... I have seen the same thing with the browser at times and am not sure if this is beta related or something else...

I love the e-ink side but at times i need to use the tablet side of things to read a pdf and the one from docs to go kinda bites...

Thanks,

Ben

Advert